The South African International Tattoo Convention is annually hosted in Cape Town.
80 tattoo artists from around the world are invited to contribute to this show. Showcasing, within a quality, intimate setting, the best of international Tattoo art. Visitors can look forward to experiencing new cultures and people, world class tattooing and generally just a good time!
See you at the South African International Tattoo Convention March 2018!
THE LOOKOUT V&A Waterfront, Cape Town. The new venue is true to the ethics of the 2017 founding event, with streaming natural light, open space and an improved flow between indoor and outdoor spaces. The Venue also allows for a larger variety in food and beverage vendors, ocean facing deck bar, small selection of food trucks & Beer Garden. All the tattooers will again be positioned at the heart of the show in one large free flowing open plan space.
*Parking & Costs: The venue charges parking rates which are available on their website.
23 March 2108 – 17:00pm –21:00pm
24 March 2018– 11:00am – 22:00pm
25 March 2018– 11:00am – 21:00pm
Head over to TICKETS to buy yours.
The event Tickets are available now online via our website and in future, on some of our event partners websites.
Friday Ticket R195
Saturday Ticket R280
Sunday Ticket R240
Weekend Ticket R590 – *includes a collector’s pin
The 2018 convention will be offering a wider range of food, beverage and goods vendors.
Vendors to be announced from October 2018.
Getting tattooed by 80 of the world’s best, art buying & merch shopping. This year you can also spend more time in our food and beer garden or sunset drinks at the deck bar, overlooking the ocean.
Terms & Conditions
We encourage you to have a look at our online FAQ page.
Importantly please take note that regrettably:
- Under 18’s may not get tattooed even with parental consent.
- No under 5’s allowed for hygiene and safety reasons
- Kindly note we are not able to tattoo pregnant woman.
- No intoxicated individuals may get tattooed.
- Tattoos are paid in cash directly to your tattoo artist.
- Please note tickets are non-refundable.
- An Event ticket does not include a tattoo.
- If you are receiving a tattoo you still need to purchase an event ticket.
- Right of Admission is Reserved.