The South African International Tattoo Convention is an annual event hosted in Cape Town.
It attracts 80 tattoo artists from around the world to contribute to this three-day big event. Showcasing, within a refined and intimate setting, the best of international tattoo art. Visitors can look forward to experiencing new cultures and people, world class tattooing and generally just a good time!
See you at the South African International Tattoo Convention March 2018!
Hosted at THE LOOKOUT V&A Waterfront, Cape Town. This new venue boasts scenic views of Cape Town with natural lighting streaming through, a free flowing open space and a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces. The Venue also allows for a larger variety in food and beverage vendors, ocean facing deck bar, small selection of food trucks & Beer Garden. All the tattoo artists will be positioned at the heart of the show in one large free flowing open plan space.
*Parking & Costs: The venue charges parking rates which are available on the V&A Waterfront website.
23 March 2108 – 17:00pm –22:00pm
24 March 2018– 11:00am – 22:00pm
25 March 2018– 11:00am – 21:00pm
Head over to TICKETS to buy yours.
The event Tickets are available now online via our website and in future, on some of our event partners websites.
Friday Ticket R195
Saturday Ticket R280
Sunday Ticket R240
Weekend Ticket R590 – *includes a collector’s pin
The 2018 convention will be offering a wide range of food, beverage and merchandise.
Getting tattooed by 80 of the world’s best tattoo artists. This year you can also spend more time in our food and beer garden or sunset drinks at the deck bar, overlooking the ocean.
Terms & Conditions
We encourage you to have a look at our online FAQ page for any other queries.
Please take note that regrettably:
- Under 18’s may not get tattooed even with parental consent.
- No under 5’s allowed for hygiene and safety reasons
- Kindly note we are not able to tattoo pregnant woman.
- No intoxicated individuals may get tattooed.
- Tattoos are paid in cash directly to your tattoo artist.
- Please note tickets are non-refundable.
- An Event ticket does not include a tattoo.
- If you are receiving a tattoo you still need to purchase an event ticket.
- Right of Admission is Reserved.